Ruislip Manor 0 v 3 Kingsbury London Tigers
Saturday 17th November 2007

Kingsbury came up against a very young Ruislip Manor side and came out on top. They both competed well at the start but Kingsbury had the better of the play and were soon sending shots on goal but the first breakthrough came in the 15th minute when a cross into the goal area was not properly cleared and Sirak Beyene took full advantage of a hesitance defense and shot into the top left hand corner to open the scoring. With the constant attacking it was not long before the next goal appeared. Kingsbury won a corner on the right hand side an a perfect delivery from Vaidas Antanavicius was met solidly by big centre back Marcus Lansiquot to head home past a stranded keeper James Christian. Ruislip never gave up trying and attacked when ever they gained possession but they found the Kingsbury defense was not giving any thing awayand when they did get though  keeper Siki Kambila was safe in his handling.  At halftime Kingsbury held a comfortable lead. In the second have Ruislip came out with more resolve and put a lot more pressure on the Kingsbury team but kingsbury held out and eventually went further ahead when in the 56th minute Vaidas Antanavicius cut in from the right wing and his shot was too fierce for keeper Christian to get to.  Antanavicius broke through in the same way again a few minutes later but although his shot beat the keeper but hit the centre back who had positioned himself well on the goal line. Shots were then coming in on Ruislip’s goal but the ball would not go into the net. Twice shots went in from Beyene and then Adorito Manuel but hit defenders on the line and the rebounds went towards goal but were cleared by some desperate defending. But a 3-0 win was very welcomed by Kingsbury after going down 4-0 to Edgware midweek in the Middlesex County Challenge Cup. 
Kingsbury London Tigers:  S Kambila T So Jalo F Rucco K Ali M Lansiquot T Ellekhlifi H Emenike A Gomes Marques V Antanavicius E Cata S Beyene  Subs: A Mufti A Quiyim M Tagbasumi A Manuel

Broxbourne Borough 3 v 1 Kingsbury London Tigers
Saturday 10th November 2007

Kingsbury got off to a flying start when Marco Tagbasumi went in to a challenge for an early cross with the Broxbourne keeper and came away with the ball to bundle it over the line for the opening goal in the 2nd minute. But it was not long before Broxbourne replied with a cross from the left which reached Junior Lansbury at the far post. He was free to volley home to equalize the scores after 13 minutes. Then in the 16th minute they broke away again to go ahead 2-1 with Danny Ward the scorer this time. Kingsbury battled hard for the rest of the half but could not make the breakthrough they needed. In the second half it was much of the same thing with Henry Emenike hitting the bar and half time substitute Sirak Beyene came shooting straight at the keeper but still no breakthrough It was late in the half, in the 88th minute when Broxbourne won a corner which was swung in from the left and met by Gazmend Dauti coming in at the far post with a good header. Then minutes after that Kowsar Ali brought down Bradley Drisdale inside the penalty area but Siki Kambila pulled off an excellent save to keep the score down. The match finished 3-1 to Broxbourne Borough.
Kingsbury London Tigers:  S Kambila D So Jalo T Cariba K Ali M Lansiquot T Ellekhlifi H Emenike M Tagbasumi R Zarchenko A Gomes Marques V Antanavicius.  Subs: A Mufti S Beyene F Rucco Y Ibij M Labuckas

Kingsbury London Tigers 0 v 3 Chalfont St Peter
Saturday 3rd November 2007

From the beginning of this match Kingsbury appeared to dominate the play but as usual struggled to put away some clear cut chances and were then caught on the break. The first goal came from a break down the right wing in the 20th minute by Adam Bunce who got his cross into Bradley Budd on the six yard box who finished easily into the corner of the net. Then Charlie Strutton broke clear in the 27th minute after another Kingsbury attack broke down and was able to fire the ball past a diving Siki Kambila. All the time Kingsbury were building attack after attack but the closest they came was when Henry Emenike cut inside his defender and fired a fierce shot across from the left edge of the penalty area and only the agility of keeper Power-Simpson diving to his left kept the ball out of the net.  The score stood at 2-0 at half time. As soon as the second half got under way Chalfont were able to break clear once again with Charlie Stratton leading the way to round Kambila and slot home the third goal, this in the 47th minute saw the last of the scoring but not the excitement as Kingsbury tried to score themselves and Chalfont battled hard to retain their lead. Later in the match when defending a corner Kingsbury’s keeper Kambila pulled of a magnificent point blank save to keep the score to 3-0. 
Kingsbury London Tigers:  S Kambila F Rucco T Cariba K Ali M Lansiquot T Ellekhlifi H Emenike M Tagbasumi D Vicente E Cata S Beyene   Subs: D So Jalo Y Ibij R Zarchenko A Gomes Marques A Quiyum

Kingsbury London Tigers 5 v 3 Langford
Saturday 20th October 2007

After a good midweek win 2-1 against St Margaretsbury it was vital to keep the momentum going and we did. After the kick off it only took 11 minutes to open the scoring. The ball arrived at the feet of Danilson Vicente who put in a perfect cross with the outside of his right boot for Edson Cata to volley in the first. The match was end to end excitement but in the 27thminute the ball came in from Tino So Jalo for Vicente to meet perfectly and slammed it into the back of the net. Keeper Mindauskas Labuckas pulled of a brave save going down at the feet of Lanfords’ forward and came away with the ball to keep Kingsbury ahead. At this point Kingsbury looked very comfortable but they were in for a shock on the stroke of half time. Some poor defending let Jack Gregson in for his first in the 43rd minute. Then, in the 45thminute, Gregson broke away down the left, cut inside and shot under the body of keeper Labuckas making his debut.  In the second half, Rob Groves picked up on a bad clearance and fired home in the 53rdminute to give Langford the lead. But this was not to last very long. Kingsbury pulled themselves together and a good through ball out to So Jalo, in the 61st minute on the right wing saw him push forward and deliver a good cross which found Vicente who stepped over the ball and it carried on to find Sirak Beyene in the clear and he made no mistake with his shot into the back of the net to equalize again. Then a long ball out of defence, in the 65thminute, found Edson Cata in the clear one on one with the keeper and he came out on top for his second goal of the game. Much as Langford tried for the rest of the game, they were unable to break down a resolute Kingsbury defence and the final score stood at 5-3
Kingsbury London Tigers: M Labuckas T So Jalo T Cariba K Ali M Lansiquot T Ellekhlifi J Miah M Tagbasumi D Vicente E Cata F Rucco   Subs: R Zarchenko S Beyene A Gomes Marques A Quiyum Y Ibij

Biggleswade Town 2 v 0 Kingsbury London Tigers
Saturday 13th October 2007

This was a good game from a spectator’s point of view but for Kingsbury it would prove to be very frustrating. Playing some good football, they created numerous chances throughout the match but were unable to make the most of the opportunities as they arose, although Elton Almieda had the ball in the net only to see the officials rule it offside. Another attack saw Almieda brought down in the penalty area but the referee ruled that the defender played the ball first and did not award a penalty. Then completely against the run of play Biggleswade pounced on a mistake by Kingsbury’s defence and Dan Heron was clear to strike the first goal in the 33rd minute. As Kingsbury continued to attack, the response from Biggleswade became less and less but it was Bigleswade that got the telling second goal. A good cross came in from the right and James Steele chested it down for Scott Field to fire home in the 56th minute. Then the game swung from end to end but there was no more score until the final whistle.
Kingsbury London Tigers:  S Kambila D So Jalo T Cariba K Ali M Lansiquot T Ellekhlifi H Emenike M Tagbajumi D Vicente E Almieda R Zarchenko  Subs: A Quiyum S Beyene F Rucco M Jebbar

Aylesbury Vale 3 vs 0 Kingsbury London Tigers
Saturday 29th September 2007

Although they played some good football and at times dominated play Kingsbury were unable to make the most of their position as goal scoring seems to have eluded them. In the first half the chances fell to Renars Zarchenko who shot wide. Then a chance fell to Henry Emenike had a strike which again went wide, Danilson Vicente missed another chance and when the ball fell to the feet of Adriano Gomes Marques at the edge of the penalty box we hoped for big things but he also missed the target. Then in the 35th minute a hopeful long ball fell to Aylesbury’s striker Luke Melisi who was left in the clear to open the scoring. He was also on target again in the last minute of added on time at the end of the first half.  The second half followed much the same pattern with Kingsbury pressing the Aylesbury goal but with very little effect. Then Aylesbury had a sweeping attack and once again, Melisi broke clear to fire his shot past keeper Siki Kambila. When Aylesbury did attack the Kingsbury goal, they found Kambila in good form as he stopped a point blank shot from Billy Parry with a flying block, pushing the ball around the post. But another attack down the left saw the resulting cross reach the far post and was met by Karl Clay, who had the easiest of jobs to stab the ball into the net. In the 76th minute Alan Mufti had a shot which struck a defenders hand for which the referee had no option but to award a penalty. Regular penalty taker Tarik Ellekhlifi stepped forward but his shot was well saved by keeper Steve Smith. The remainder of the match was end to end but with no further goals.    
Kingsbury London Tigers:  S Kambila D So Jalo T Cariba K Ali D Crockett T Ellekhlifi M TagbasumiA Gomes Marques D Vicente H Emenike R Zarchenko  Subs: A Quiyum S Beyene A Mufti M Jebbar D Greenwood

Hatfield Town 2 vs 3 Kingsbury London Tigers
Saturday 22nd September 2007 - The FA Vase

Right from the kick off of this match Kingsbury went on the attack and kept up the pressure for most of the first half. With every attack they came closer and closer to scoring until in the 15th minute, a quick through ball from Adriano Gomes Marques was chased down by Danilson Vicente, who beat the keeper Gary Statham to the ball, rounded him and slotted the ball home to open the scoring.  After this it looked as if it was going to be a comfortable ride, but Hatfield recovered their composure and started to make some inroads into Kingsbury’s defense and on several occasions Keeper Randes Cunha had to be at his bravest and best to punch clear or gather in some great catches. Then right on the stroke of halftime Hatfield won a free kick on the edge of the box the kick was hit into the wall but the rebound went to centre forward Lewis Field whose shot was deflected and left Cunha stranded foe the equalizer.  The second half got under way with Hatfield winning another free kick, although not having the same result as the previous one, but still caused some panic in the Kingsbury defense but it was cleared. Then with 18 minutes of the second half gone, and Johir Miah suffering with an injury, manager Valdas Dambrauskas made what appeared to be an inspired substitution by bringing on Sirak Beyene who, with his first touch went down the left wing and had a shot from the edge of the penalty box which flew over the keeper and into the back of the net. For the rest of the match it end to end but right on 90 minutes Hatfield won a corner which was swung into the six yard box and the ball broke loose to big centre back Gary Coley who scrambled the ball into the net for the equalizer which took the match into extra time.  Although the match continued in the same vein of end to end football things started to turn Kingsbury’s way and with the introduction of Henry Emenike, for the extra time period, his fresh legs told. Late in the second half of extra time Emenike received the ball wide on the left and went on a run which ended with a fierce dipping shot which dropped over the head of keeper Statham into the back of the net.  With only 5 minutes to go it gave Hatfield no chance to come back although they never gave up hope.
Kingsbury London Tigers: R Nunes T Cariba D So Jalo K Ali M Lansiquot T Ellekhlifi J Miah A Gomes Marques M Tagbasumi E Almieda D Vicente  Subs:  D Crockett H Emenike S Beyene A Mufti R Zarchenko

London Colney 0 vs 1 Kingsbury London Tigers
Saturday 15th September 2007

This match was not the most exciting game but the result was all important to Kingsbury. From the kick off they attacked the Colney goal but were unable to convert the chances into goals they only got one chance on target which keeper Phil Franklin safely gathered above his head which came from a fiercely struck shot from Adriano Gomes Marques. The only breakthrough came in the 34th minute when keeper Siki Kambila took a long goal kick which was headed on mid way in Colney’s half by Renars Zarchenko and Marco Tagbasumi chased onto and reached it before the keeper and flicked it into the goal. London Colney got back into the game during the rest of the first half but were unable to get the equalizer. The second half started again with Kingsbury on the attack but still no goals. The closest we came was when keeper Franklin scuffed his kick and the ball dropped to the feet of Gomes Marques whose quick thinking saw a long range shot touched over the bar by a desperately retreating keeper. Although there was plenty of attacking football from both sides there was no more score.
Kingsbury London Tigers: S Kambila T Cariba D So Jalo K Ali M Lansiquot D Crockett  A Gomes Marques T Ellkhlifi M Tagbasumi D Vicente R Zarchenko  Subs: A Mufti H Emenike K Davies R Cunha

Holmer Green 2 vs 1 Kingsbury London Tigers
Saturday 8th September 2007

After a creditable mid week draw 2-2, at Leverstock Green, this was a disappointing result. Kingsbury London Tigers got of to a good start and dominated the opening minutes this pressure led to the first goal. Kingsbury won a corner on the right which was put into the centre by Elton Almieda, the keeper got a touch to it and the ball bounced about from various defenders when it reached Renars Zarchenko on the edge of the six yard box and he fired it home to open the scoring in the 15th minute. But having scored, Kingsbury let Holmer take over control of the game and their pressure bought an opening goal for them when Simon Williams found some space in the penalty area and left keeper Ski Kambila helpless with a fierce shot. In the second half the match could have gone either way as play swayed from end to end, but it was Holmer Green who got the break through to win the match. Marcos Lansiquot, normally solid at the heart of Kingsbury’s defense, was caught dwelling on the ball and robbed by Sam Grace who had a clear run in on goal and Kambila could do nothing to stop the inevitable goal.. Throughout the half there were numerous chances for both sides, Holmer hitting the post and one cleared of the line and Kingsbury had their chances also, with the post being hit twice several shots narrowly over the bar and Davies shot wide with an open goal gaping from six yards out after a good build up involving several good passes to get round behind the Holmer defense. With the score standing at 2-1 to the home club Kingsbury could not get the breakthrough they desperately required.
Kingsbury London Tigers: S Kambila T Cariba D So Jalo D Crockett M Lansiquot T Ellkhlifi M Tagbasumi A Gomes Marques R Zarchenko E Almieda D Vicente  Subs: K Davies F Morris S Beyene A Mufti R Cunha

Kingsbury London Tigers 3 vs 2 Biggleswade United
Saturday 1st Septemeber 2007

Adriano Gomes Marques – look out for this name in the forthcoming weeks of the season. H e bagged himself a hat-trick on his debut for the Tigers. His first came in the thirteenth minute when Damien Zmuda chested down a cross into Gomes Marques path and he smashed an unstoppable shot past keeper Adam Lawrence who didn’t have time to move. His second, in the 22nd minute was a lob over the keeper which carried into the top left hand corner, the third came from across which caught the defense flat footed and his shot beat keeper Lawrence once again in the 26th minute. But then Biggleswade started their game and a speculative shot in the 30th minute from centre forward Marc Holmes carried over keeper Siki Kambila into the net. From then on the game was all excitement as it flowed from end to end. First Lawrence flying high to tip shots over the bar and then almost instantly after Kambila throwing himself sideways to stop some fierce shots. In the second half, early substitute Robbie O’Dell, who was influencing the game more and more, received a cross in the centre of the penalty box and hit it first time into the net to make the score 3-2. Although there was no more score the rest of the match was just as exciting as when the goals were flying in. In the dying minutes Damien Zmuda hit a shot from the left hand side of the box which unfortunately for him hit the post and rebounded out to be cleared by defender Stillwell .
Kingsbury London Tigers: S Kambila F Rucco D So Jalo K Ali M Lansiquot T Ellekhalifi J Miah A Gomes Marques D Vicente E Almedia D Zmuda.  Subs: T Cariba Y Ibij F Morris K Davies R Cunha

Tring Athltic  2  vs  1  Kingsbury London Tigers
Saturday 25th August 2007

Kingsbury started the match well and at many times throughout the first half looked in control of the match. But it was a case of squandered chances. All the forwards and the attacking midfield had their opportunities with Damiel Zmuda, Kye Davies Tino So Jalo and Mustafa Jebbar all coming close after some sweeping moves. A lapse in concentration in the 29th minute saw a cross from the left reach its destination at the far post and the return cross was met by centre forward Trevor Gibbs who launched a flying header goal wards past the helpless Siki Kambila. But things changed in the second half when Tring came on strong and Kambila had to be at his acrobatic best to keep the scoreline at 1-0. First to touch a free kick over the bar, then a superb double save from Trings centre forward the flying catch near the top right hand corner. But he could do nothing right at the end of the match to keep out a lone breakaway by substitute Darren Caseman. Kingsbury had two penalty appeals turned down, one of which resulted in a second yellow card for Damiel Zmuda which meant he had to see red in the 66th minute. The other everyone watching agreed that it should have been awarded but the referee did not think so. The final score remained 2-0
Kingsbury London Tigers: S Kambila F Rucco D So Jalo K Ali E Burndam A Mufti H Emenike M Jebbar K Davies M Tagbusomi D Zmuda  Subs: D Crockett T Cariba F Morris A Quiyum R Cunha First Game of the Season and Victory for Kingsbury London Tigers!


Kingsbury London Tigers 1 vs 0 Welwyn Garden City
Saturday 11th August 2007

The opening match of the season produced some sparkling play from both sides, eager to start the season on the right note. The early play looked as if Welwyn were going to take control as all the early pressing was from them but it all came to nothing as Kingsbury, well led by center back Marcus Lansiquot, kept the Welwyn strike force quiet. The rest of the team seemed to grow in confidence from that and started to show some attacking flair of their own. Kye Davies, Edson Cato and Renars Zarchenko all came close to scoring. But eventually an exciting first half came to a close at 0-0.Kingsbury came out for the second half with all guns blazing and in the 49th minute the pressure paid off when a good cross into the box was headed down by Kye Davies and the loose ball was picked up by Eugene Burndam inside the box and his shot on the turn beat keeper Simon Bartley for the opening goal. After this Kingsbury were in command for the rest of the match. Later in the match a cross from Reynars Zarchenko found Kye Davies with his back his back to the goal, he fired in an acrobatic over head kick which was parried onto the post by keeper Bartley the ball then bounced along the line hit the opposite post and was cleared. The action continued to the end but the was no more score. This was a good opener for Kingsbury and we hope it will continue. Our next home match is on Tuesday 25th August against newly promoted Cockfosters.
Kingsbury London Tigers: S Kambila; F Rucco; T So Jalo; M Lansiquot; K Ali; E Burndam; H Eminike; T Elleklifi; K Davies; E Cato; R Zarchenko;  Subs: D Crockett; M Jebbar; D Zmuda; A Mufti